Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I found a site that had 4 to 5 hole adaptors but I lost it does anyone know who I'm talking about? E-Mail me at jc1833@msn.com I'm poleok and I have 3 subs 2 83 brats and 1 86 hatchback

Thanks,

poleok

i looked a getting a set of 4 to 6 stud adapters but i figger drilling a 6 stud wheel would be cheaper

I just done this... It was easy, needs a bit more welding at the moment though...

I know there is someone here in Aus that makes the adapters, but he charges like $500+... Personally I was thinking about doing a hub+brake swap with a newer subie, but then I wouldn't be able to use my 6 stud mag's! :-\

Sorry, I don't have any links for you :(

Beware. Back when I was heavy into the old VW addiction, I have seen adapters break......with tragic consequences. Do a hub/wheel conversion.

Personally, I wouldn't touch lug adapters. They DO break. My friend used some on his old school bug... one of them ended breaking after a few months...

If you want lug adapters, search for peugeot 505 adapters as well.. When I lived in WA, there was a guy that was making them 4x140 to 5x100 adapters. Not cheap though.

You'll never find anyone who can make them for a reasonable price...

I've tried forever. I had custom rims made for less than adapters.