Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Picture party!

If you use one that I took, dan I have a copy of the calendar? Two fo the ones Jared picked out I took. I think they're good shots. Go ahead and use them if you want Brian

texonrocks and uprock are the ones I'm talking about.

Cool choices btw Jared.

We can have everybody over to my house. Most local folks know how to get here. Some group photos of a diverse group of cars would be cool. There's a few big parking lots near here that can be used to take the photos. We took a couple pretty cool shots of three different lifted rigs together yesterday. Had a wagon, hatch, and a brat in the photos.

As for how to get your digiphotos onto a calendar. . . Can't you just save them all to a cdrom? I could do it for you. Gimme a call Brian.

This makes me wanna make a photo dvd. I have literally hundreds of photos.

think you are going through withdrawls!! go somewhere where there is no subies.... then you will know withdrawls. not to mention no trees, alot of rocks and then sand in the valleys, or a combo. it rains here 2 times a year. :boohoo: can''t wait to move to the northwest!! and having trouble finding actual trails, you can make your own anywhere though...

Originally posted by Rooinater

think you are going through withdrawls!! go somewhere where there is no subies.... then you will know withdrawls. not to mention no trees, alot of rocks and then sand in the valleys, or a combo. it rains here 2 times a year. :boohoo: can''t wait to move to the northwest!! and having trouble finding actual trails, you can make your own anywhere though...

All my life around Tacoma.. then BOOM!.. Texas.. no mud, no trails.. No hills...no soobs.. its killin me:dead: :eek: