Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Holy Rumbly Exhaust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

86ruguy

WELL I FINALLY GOT NEW EXHAUST ON THE WAGON:banana: AFTER THE EJ22 SWAP AND IT SOUNDS LIKE A F***IN WRX:headbang: EXCEPT FOR THE BLOW OFF VALVE SOUND:-\ ....I PUT 2 1/4 FROM THE "Y" PIPE ALL THE WAY BACK.

WITH THE NEW EXHAUST IT SEEMS TO BREATHE A LOT BETTER.

WELL I FINALLY GOT NEW EXHAUST ON THE WAGON:banana: AFTER THE EJ22 SWAP AND IT SOUNDS LIKE A F***IN WRX:headbang: EXCEPT FOR THE BLOW OFF VALVE SOUND:-\ ....I PUT 2 1/4 FROM THE "Y" PIPE ALL THE WAY BACK.

I DON'T THINK I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID, COULD YOU REPEAT THAT!?!?!

Easy with the caps lock there. kthx.

I DON'T THINK I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID, COULD YOU REPEAT THAT!?!?!

Easy with the caps lock there. kthx.

Usually people reply to the content of the post, not the formatting of it. Go outside and relax... its just caps lock. Last time I checked upper case letters meant the same thing as lower case letters. I have been out of school awhile though, perhaps you could clue me in on what you highschoolers are learning nowadays?

I'm getting so out of touch in my old age.

Did you put a muffler on it? I'm curious to see what my EJ22 sounds like in my wagon... My wagon already has 2.5" from the y-pipe to a FlowPro muffler, sounded mean with the EA82...

:headbang:

They make kits to generate the BOV sound and you don't even have to worry about the turbo/ic/etc plumbing(!)

Thta's cool. I want an EJ22 w/ side exit exhaust & minimal emission controls.