Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Read here about fuses in box on the driver's side of front wheel well. I'm curious now to take a peek inside. OK, I'll bite - how to you open the clip/holder at the back of the lid? It looks like you need to depress/pull some part of it. At its age, I don't want to snap it off as I imagine it's getting rather brittle. :banghead:

Thanks.

Sube dude

Right - just as you called! If I had to guess I'd say that's the first time the fuses have seen daylight in eleven years. :D :D It looks totally untouched, complete with all three spare fuses. Thanks for your posts.

BTW, the tag inside says "assembled in Mexico", the VIN plate beside the fuse box is in English and Japanese and the VIN plate at the bottom of the Driver's door rear post says "assembled by Subaru/Isuzu Auto. Inc.". I was told Subaru has an assembly plant in Illinois. Were these Legacys built in Japan or North America - just wondering? I suspect Japan but I'm not sure.

Cheers.

Sube dude