Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My friends mint Brat....

Was out Friday in the Brat and ran into my friend Brenda in her mint '85? Brat, this car has always been nice but has been fell prey to the typical Subaru rust, last fall she had a ton of body work done and and got it repainted. I used to work with her, it was nice to yack about subarus with someone all day. Thought you guys might enjoy.

I have more pics here.... http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a270/Silverbullet25RS/Brenda%20Brat/

050115072502.jpg

050115072420.jpg

050115072408.jpg

050115072542.jpg

050115072514.jpg

For her sake, you should probably white out her plate information in the pics.

GD

Why? Its not like its fuzzed out while driving on the street, where many many more people can see it. I never understood the logic behind doing that.

Back on topic, that is one sexy Brat. :slobber: Is she just as hot? :cool:

My point was that it's not HIS car, so in this case not his decision to make.

Reason? He's posting pictures of a collector car on a car enthusiast forum. Do the math. Auto theft isn't something I would take many risks with - and again - not his car, so whiteing out the plate protects the poster, and the owner in this case.

GD

Do that enough times (not sure how many) and you will end up with just the mooshy center and nobody wants that, or to have some creepy owl speculate how many licks it would take.

Id agree with the license plate logic posted here. My opinion is that if its not your car fuzz it out and if you or the vehicle in question is doing something controvercial or illegal then blurr it out too.

Sweet brat too, looks like Jerry's old one and that one was CHERRY. I'd know I owned it for a while. :) Curse the day I sold that!

Do that enough times (not sure how many) and you will end up with just the mooshy center and nobody wants that, or to have some creepy owl speculate how many licks it would take.

Id agree with the license plate logic posted here. My opinion is that if its not your car fuzz it out and if you or the vehicle in question is doing something controvercial or illegal then blurr it out too.

for starters, great response to this lick trend that was being established. Hopefully, that bud is nipped. you say mooshy center, i say rust.. lets not start it :lol:

secondly, i think that raven was asking the question to further his own understanding, not to establish debate by any means... he simply drew attention to an apparent contradiction of confidentiality and a public license declaration (just like in the elevators, and the X-ray rooms in the hospital, or the insurance and similar licenses posted at mechanic's shops, etc)

However, the answers were enlightening nevertheless. A question that made for reasonable discussion.