Ultimate Subaru Message Board

subaru decals

thanks, but its not exactly what i'm looking for. I want the full wrap around turbo brat decal.

Like this...

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showphoto.php?photo=12383&cat=500&ppuser=20315

I am hoping i dont have to pay someone to paint it on. I am going to repaint the car the same lightning silver (eventually). I really want to keep its original look.

can i get the exact same decals? I diddnt see them on McBrats page.

does anyone know if it is possible to get the original decals for a 1984 turbo brat or maybe replicas. I want to paint my brat eventually, but don't want to sacrifice the awesome red turbo decals.

I can cut Brat Generation 2 9-piece horizon/turbo stripe sets WITH or WITHOUT the "TURBO" cutout. I've also done a version with the Pleiades image . . .

showphoto.php?photo=12468&cat=500&ppuser=3004

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showphoto.php?photo=12468&cat=500&ppuser=3004

It's a poor graphic . . . actual vinyl cutouts will be razor sharp. This image and installed horizon stripe examples are posted on the USMB board.

--Ed

dahled@aol.com

So, can you reproduce the "Turbo" sticker on the bottom of the rear doors from a 1986 GL-10 Turbo wagon? Mine are pretty faded, and almost completely invisible. I'd like to put them back on when the car gets fixed up...

Send me a picture and dimensions of the installed graphic . . . both sides. I don't do this for a living, thank goodness, but if the project looks interesting . . .