Ultimate Subaru Message Board

i love it, and the storage under the flat bed too. i wonder what the load capacity is?

I wonder what the rear suspension is. It seems that the strut towers would be too long to allow for the position of the flat bed. As far as the look, I don't think the aero front looks right with the flatbed truck concept ... too Okie for me. I think a Forester would work better.

But it IS an attention getter.

Very cool. I do agree that an older Legacy or a Forester would have looked better.

True, the foresters look a little more like a truck cab, instead of the front of a streamlined shape. I didn't think about the rear springs, but that's a good question. I wonder if there are leafs in there now, or how you would even do that.

Z

Gotta assume that the thing was in a wreck that about cut it in half. Why else would anyone bother?

Juan

more likely they droped the back of the car carrier on it. We got more donor cars in college that way, literally cars that fell off the truck, got smashed by the overhead ramps and other nastyness.

nipper