Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I might, it wont take but five seconds, but the thing is is I cut straight across the entire bumper, theres a removable plate ont he other side that has been long since missing. That side droops down further it seems. Although thanks for pointing it out, I probably will make it flush with the rest whenever I get it hooked up to the skid plate.

Maybe I oculd just weld another piece of metal and 'extend' the skid plate? hmmm

don't take this wrong..it looks good but,are you gonna even this out?

10308bumpertrimmed.jpg

not sure about where to attach the skid plate..i'd need to be able to look.

you could try at the bottom of the rad support..?

hhahahahhah When I looked at that pic i thought he needed to trim a little there too!!!! :grin:

ONE little dremel disc went through that entire bumper like it was nothing. I really expected to cut a few, but cheap plastic junk on the outside, with some styrophoam underneath, and finally the actual bumper.

There was a line already on the bumper (just sort of accents, or styling of some sort) and I just cut on it all the way, since I figured it would be hard to get it straight otherwise. I'll be spraypainting the styrophoam now. I will have a new pic when I get it all fixed up.