Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anyone making a EJ22 wiring harness for swap?

subieman

A while back I remember a member providing a service for EJ22 conversion wiring harnesses. The service was for cutting and splicing the wiring harness for a plug and play unit. I would like to install a EJ22 into my EA81 but wires confuse me. I did a search and came up empty handed.

Thanks,

Jeremy

That'd be me. I wouldnt call it plug and play you still need to cut it to length to suit your needs but all the unnecessary stuff is removed and all of it is tagged and ready to be wrapped in your protective plastic and installed. $200 plus shipping each way.

To do it:

Pull the entire wiring harness from a 90-94 Legacy. Also pull the complete intake, MAF, ECU, ignitor, relays, etc from same said car as you need to pull all your donor parts from the same car. Strip off the tape and plastic and place the harness into a box. Please plug your ECU and ignitor into the harness and ship that along with it. Get a quote for shipping it to me and from me to you and paypal the $200 and the return shipping amount and state in the paypal how it should be shipped back and to where....or even better make a return mailing label for me.

Write a short note letting me know what year and model you are installing it to, what year and model the harness is from (I usually can tell but its nice to know), and whether or not you are going to want A/C to work on the harness.

Mail it to:

Shawn Watson

9506 Otis St

Westminster CO 80021

Any questions please feel free to PM me.

• 1 year later...
You still do this service? How long does it take you? Here is my number if you want the buisness 410 627 1419 or e-mail me at raspaplancha@yahoo.com

I'm sure Shawn Still does. but if not (or he's too busy) you could also pm NoahDL88, or myself (although I've been working mostly on newer stuff, and I've got 3 other swap projects that I'd have to finish before I could start on a new harness....)

Wow Shawn thanks, thats just the response I was looking for! I will let you know when I find a donor car for my swap. Might be a month or two down the road.

Thanks again,

Jeremy

hey buddy let me know if you find another one too, i've been tryin to find a good parts car, but i cnt,....let me kno if you find another....call my cell?

havent seen you in a while man.

-Dalton

wow. way to go shawn. i'd rather u do it than me. knowing myself i'd F*up the wires. i'd like to give it a wearl but i just do not have all the spare subaru parts. so i cannot aford to make mistakes.

if i did do it right i know i wouldnt be able to do it again. sometimes i can do something awhile not knowing what exactly what i am doing and do it right. but if i try to make sence of what i just did. i'm like uh ?:confused: what did i just do?