Ultimate Subaru Message Board

HID's for Old Subies?

beataru

i love silver stars... oh yeah this brings up another question... too lazy to make new thread... You know the sidemarker/Corner lights/blinker/ well... the running lights.... does anyone know how you can make these have nice white light?? i mean... i see plenty of cars with silverstars in the high-low beams but the side runners are always the dark crappy normal light... just wondering if anyone had ideas.... sliverstars to xpensive for me right now... and... why fix my lights if there not out yet??? i couldnt even dream of having HIDs and there is one problem with the cut out and epoxy idea... HIDs dont need a dispertion pattern... so it will really screw yourself if it gets shined through the lenses... just from what ive 'Infered".. hehe i learned that word in 5th grade and have been waiting to use it.... enough babble... thanks guys for ressurecting this thread... keep it going!!! :headbang: I like Blue not purple HID's or white not yellow./. hid is the coolest light technology other than plasma... its close to it though.. considering its a super gas! bur hotter get wierd colors... i LOVE IT!