Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Pics from the Colorado Old School Meet!

Well I only took a couple since I was busy throwing mud all over my car, looks like a real rig now! So let's see everyone's pics/movies they got...

My few are here: Colorado Subaru Meet Sept 06'

Someone has got to have a good action shot of my rig...

Oh and this is my favorite out of mine, when Tom finally gave in and hit the mud pit!

(full size image in above link)

14.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right guys, I have about 4 videos that look pretty decent. They're "old school" with only video no sound. I won't put em up all at once, so here's the first one. Its a 5.2 meg video in .avi format. If your browser doesn't play it in a new window try saving as and seeing if you have a player on your computer that'll open & play it.

ShawnW's 86 dual range hatch

Since Shawn is a big reason why the forum even exists, he's first up.

--E

edit: by the way, I have a pretty good camcorder & pro software. Maybe next time we can get some happenin' footage for the archives.

Video #2. This video is the definition of old school whoop rump roast.

It's over 9 meg so get a snack as it downloads.

Tom'sBrats: 1980 all stock single range brat

I love where Tom gets on it as he approaches the hill and that brat LEAPS forward instantly.....tires throwing up dirt and grass, and it just tears up the hill. A little backside air on the way down....hell the whole thing is pretty cool.

--E

:grin: Tom's clip was great, nothing like tearing it up in a historic brat! I think we all would agree that seeing Tom crank it up was one of the best parts of that little play time....

Curious what did your daughter say when you came home with the Brat covered in mud Tom? :lol:

:grin: Tom's clip was great, nothing like tearing it up in a historic brat! I think we all would agree that seeing Tom crank it up was one of the best parts of that little play time....

Curious what did your daughter say when you came home with the Brat covered in mud Tom? :lol:

all i can say was that was the single coolest thing i saw that day

So far, its only DrKrazy Keith & I posting any media. Looking forward to other pix/vids. Those cellphone vids should be really easy to download with a file size of 100k.

Here's the largest video. 19.2 meg. I need to update my crunching program to OSX. It makes videos smaller for downloads.

In this vid, DrKrazy Keith gets on it. I like the beginning where he launches and bounces up the steep. Something tells me his gas foot feels very comfortable resting flat on the floorpan.

DrKrazy's highly modded 88 sedan ROMP

Next up, and last video will be Jerry's red 86 hatch.

--E

:headbang: Full throttle or no throttle! Like everyone said my screen name matches how I drive. (Won't mention any names but I know at least one person who rode with me and thought about screaming ;) )

(hehe was kinda hoping someone got a vid of one of the several times I stopped in the mud pit and dropped the clutch at 5k, that was the real fun!)

:headbang: Full throttle or no throttle!....kinda hoping someone got a vid of one of the several times I stopped in the mud pit and dropped the clutch at 5k, that was the real fun!)
Got a few vids of that, but was a little far back (minimum mud distance) and video doesn't show how rowdy it is for some reason.

Keith.......check your email. --E

i'm finally back, lol. man, what a drive. i got stuck on a muddy road in iowa... and it took a tractor to pull me out. :lol: man, those guys out there can be real a-holes when it comes to helping people. nice pics and vids. wish i woulda thrashed my car a little more though:grin: maybe next time?? if there ever is a next time, lol.

man that was so awesome. Toms brat was so kick rump roast. surprisingly capable for a single range. hell, that thing was almost as capable as a dual range, lol. DrKrazy's sedan, well... it was crazy. I'd like to have that thing out here... then it'd get REALLY dirty. Zeke.... my mom said your was was awesome, lol.