Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Pics from the Colorado Old School Meet!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:headbang: Full throttle or no throttle! Like everyone said my screen name matches how I drive. (Won't mention any names but I know at least one person who rode with me and thought about screaming ;) )

(hehe was kinda hoping someone got a vid of one of the several times I stopped in the mud pit and dropped the clutch at 5k, that was the real fun!)

i never screamed i said oh ***************, more than once that car makes me want a lifted sedan

have you seen phil's rx, i cant do anything worse than what it has already been through trust me i almost bought it before phil, that car is thrashed

Umm.... have you taken a look at your 6 Jeff? Need I say more? Plus, you never saw my RX when I first got it, mine was thrashed compared to Phils

• 3 weeks later...
honestly, i think you and phil are about equal on how thrashed the rx's are

well my RX is pretty beat which is why I'm scrapping it for my newest 3-door;) Much cleaner body with no rust a couple small dings in it. Gonna paint my bodykit flat black and mount it to the car. So my coupe will be all pretty:D

Great pics..... you guys have to come out west to WCSS#9 next summer

(cross your fingers we have one....yeeeeeeeeee:eek:)

spark:headbang:

Oh if we have one, I'll be there. I'm planning on moving back to the PNW after almost 3 years of being here in Wyoming... I miss the shows!

Have I ever had a mullet? the answer an emphatic yes

Snow? My car never sees snow. it's front heavy rwd platform spins out when it rains hard

i'm really tired and bored so i edited this for my amuseiment

no offense russ you know i have a chevy