Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Nice Gen1 Stage II 4WD Wagon in SD Yard

Rust Free/Mininmal Rust Wagon. Looks like it just got there.

Great blue interior. Nice carpet, houndstooth metallic blue vinyl seats.

Front seats are torn but back seat is nice. Grill is inside the car.

Too nice to be in there. Cell phone pics- sorry.

BT

pics: http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showphoto.php?photo=12998&cat=500&ppuser=19119

Will pay:

$5 for the interior rear door pull handles

$30 for rear seat backrest IF it's not torn,etc. or beaten especially on the backside (upper vinyl portion)

Please let me know if the carpets are worth the effort.I really need the front but would consider all,even the rear cargo area if they're really nice.

More people coming to view our place so hopefully it sells soon and I'll take care of your needs from the NOS stash.:brow:

How's the steering wheel?

Did it have a big dent in the drivers side passenger door? If so this is the one I could not go get. Wife would not let me go get it. And, It was free! That was back in May. It was in Los Angeles at the time. If this is the one I am kicking myself now. It even ran!

Yup, that's the car. It has a big dent just as you described. Too bad it couldn't have been saved. It's a really nice car.

Paul- The carpet and seat-back are excellent. The steering wheel is not so great. Send me some love first and I'll be happy spend another Saturday in the yard pulling parts for you. :) Hubcaps, etc.

BT

Brian,you're not the only one waiting,so don't get the understanding that I'm holding out,etc. for leverage or any other reason.

I've explained the situation several times now.It's rather unsettling to you,I know,but everyone has to wait on that stuff.We still have not gotten the three of us together again to go over the parts and they are all in storage so my family can have a more decent household.Hang tight,please.You should have let me know you were in NY,that was an excellent opportunity for you to come by,and for me to have an extra set of hands to get the stuff out and go through it.

Paypal account has cash so if you can go I'll pay up front this time.

No he contacted me back in April and he and his wife had decided to let it go. I was supposed to go get it from him in May but, The wife just about flipped when I told her. Finances were not real good at that point with the wife just starting a new business. I asked him to hold it for me. He said he would try. I have been trying to contact him for about a month now. I guess I was a little too late. Sucks!:banghead: