Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Last ORG rally cross of the year.

Next RallyCross

RallyCross #8 Oct 8

Organized By : ORG (Oregon Region)

This Sunday is the last rallycross of the 2007 year! For season end points, we will be scoring the best 6 out of 8 events. The weather just might hold out on us enough to have a wonderful last event.

The rallycross course design will be by one of our FWD VW hardcore ralliers, Chris Sample. Course will again be at Washington County Fairgrounds. Run classes are as follows:

AM session:

CLASSES: M2, M4, PA, TO

DRIVER'S MEETING: 9:15am

FCO: 9:30am

PM session:

CLASSES: SF, SR, SA, PF, PR, TO

DRIVER'S MEETING: 1:15pm

FCO: 1:30pm

This is a great course design and I expect to see some great competition out there as well! Cost is $30 non ORG/SCCA members or $25 for members. The next rallycross won't be until March 2007, so get your fix in this Sunday! A schedule of 2007 rallycross dates will be posted shortly.

VOLUNTEERS: Always needed and always appreciated!

Set-up in the morning, starting at 6:30am

Tech inspection 8-9am & 12-1pm

Water truck driver - CDL preferred.

Please let me know if you are able to volunteer to help out at this weekend's rallycross or if you know someone who might be interested.

April Smith

ORG Rallycross Manager

For more information contact rallycross@oregonrally.com

Really fun course this event. Challenging corners and fast if you could find and execute the right lines. And pretty long too with the top cars running in the high 1:30's. Results can be found at http://www.oregonrally.com/files/RX_10_8_2006.pdf. No pics since I'm playing with the movie capability of my camera. I can send out two CD's (980Mb!) of clips if you PM me an address and can cover my costs (about $2.50).