Ultimate Subaru Message Board

All in a car's history

Has anyone said "You payed way too much for that car!" then drove it for 9 years leaving opinions baffled? I have never been emotional over a machine, until I gave this one away to junk last year. I was the second butt to ever sit in its seat.. all the way to 17 years old. :)

carfax87dlpe7.jpg

If someone needs a carfax, I purchased for 30 days unlimited. I don't need it, maybe you do. I have seen the favor done here, why not if can as well. pm me.I hope I don't get flooded... :confused:

I have to get Buckys title I think its in his glove box...but I know he has a few marks..we believe he may have been wrecked at one time..dont know if I want to know though..LOL

I think the only car I have liked even close to as much as Bucky was my 86 VW Golf..tree fell on it..still ran and drove

rilly?

um, would you mind checking my Zcar? the soob is too clean to have had any major problems with it, but it would be nice to get a report on the Datsun...

dang, i used to remember the VIN.. HLS30 215171 it is a 1975 Datsun 280Z

if you cant, no big deal.. but since you offered...

I've never ran VINs on either of the soobs I own. That'd be great if you could! I'll PM you the VINs.

Its always nice to know you're the second person to ever own a car. The White XT6 I had I was the third owner, but the first person owned it for 1 year. Gave me a nice feeling.

I've never ran VINs on either of the soobs I own. That'd be great if you could! I'll PM you the VINs.

Its always nice to know you're the second person to ever own a car. The White XT6 I had I was the third owner, but the first person owned it for 1 year. Gave me a nice feeling.

I owned one subaru that changed owners every two years or so, and I think I was about the 10th owner.

I've been both the third and fifth and seventh person to own one of my trucks. A friend was the second, fourth, and sixth. He gave it to me in highschool, but due to paperwork issues, I gave it back then bought it back. Then 8 years later I traded it back to him for a different truck, then a year later, bought it back again. Nice little '74 ford courier pickup with 40k original miles.