Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EJ22 power testimonials

WoodsWagon

ez 30 does that even fit in a loyale the only one i know of had to lose the four wheel drive (gay) 2wd loyale why ? if you want 300hp and go fast buy an sti. ej 2.2 baby just enough power to do what you want and not to much that you will break your drivetrain ever time you turn the key not to mention still good gas mileage:banana:

wrong.

EZ30 will easily fit in the engine bay. careful who you're calling gay, the guy who brought it up in this thread has a FWD XT6 with an EZ30 in it that'll probably shock the crap out of most cars on the road :banana:

EG33 would require moving the radiator forward. but still more than possible to keep AWD. a stock EG33 in a GC impreza will walk stage 2 WRXs all day long.

wrong.

EZ30 will easily fit in the engine bay. careful who you're calling gay, the guy who brought it up in this thread has a FWD XT6 with an EZ30 in it that'll probably shock the crap out of most cars on the road :banana:

EG33 would require moving the radiator forward. but still more than possible to keep AWD. a stock EG33 in a GC impreza will walk stage 2 WRXs all day long.

What about a EG33 in a BRAT???:banana:

:burnout::burnout:

:burnout::burnout:

wrong.

Thanks for the support there....

On that note as well, the EZ30 was shorter then my ER27. I would guess (and given half the chance) the EZ30 would fit in a loyale without even moving the electric fan. If I can find a cheap block, I'll let you know.:rolleyes:

Edited by kingbobdole
added words