Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Quick note about ScoobyMods

Peaty

I just wanted to post a note regarding our www.scoobymods.com website. You will see me and others posting links to ScoobyMods from time to time. For those that are not familiar with the site, it's a place for all Subaru owners to look for things like Mods, DIY service, TSB's and specific to Subaru info. I try to keep it up to date as possible.

It's free to use (we do take contributions though) but in order to see most of the site you will need to register. We don't do anything with your e-mail address, but we do need to control who posts what kind of information. There are only two places registered users can post on our site. The Q&A and the contributions section. I encourage everyone to post mods, info. and pics in the contributions section :) We will move it to the appropriate spot on the site for you.

What ScoobyMods is, is a place for people to find out and share how-to and information, that's all. What it is not, is a place like this forum where you cando off topic posts sell and purchase stuff.

One thing about Subarus is, for the most part, working on things are common throughout the line. Doing Forester brakes is very similar to doing the ones on Impezas. So make sure you do a Search on the whole site because what you are looking for may be somewhere else. Always check out the FAQ section too.

We do our best to give accurate information but no one is perfect. If you see something you believe to be incorrect please e-mail one of the moderators. If you have something to add to a thread let us know that too.

Thanks for listening,

Peaty

ScoobyMods Team Member