Ultimate Subaru Message Board

02 wrx complete drivetrain in 98 outback

STRANGELUCK65

no cutting ,slicing or dicing nessesary. everything bolted right in. i went from a 2.5 dohc w/auto to a 2.0 wrx w/5spd.the only problem i'm having is finding good wiring diagrams.i've done avionics in the past-so i'm not stupid when it comes to chasing sparks.i can do it without diagrams,but it will be a whole lot easier with them.i had enuf foresight to remove the comeplete harness from the wrx.any help in this matter will be apreciated.

I have PDF files for the complete 02 wrx, engine suspension tranny etc, with wiring diagrams. It is complete and I'll send them to you if you want. Just PM me with your email, they are large and will DL most effectively with a highspeed internet connection. They have pics and diagrams too :D

Ck

I have PDF files for the complete 02 wrx, engine suspension tranny etc, with wiring diagrams. It is complete and I'll send them to you if you want. Just PM me with your email, they are large and will DL most effectively with a highspeed internet connection. They have pics and diagrams too :D

hell yeah-i'll take what i can get.email is strangeluck65@verizon.net. still need diagrams for 98 outback

Ck

whats a pm, and how do i use it.i'm not dumb-just smart in other areas:headbang:

yes. i still need both,the other guy didn't send it.now that i know what a "pm"is-how do i access it.please overlook any misspellings,its a curse of being a good mechanic.zzz

So if I told you I was a mechanic that always got As in English would you not like me anymore? :(

Figure out that PM thing and get ahold of me. I'll get you the manuals you need.

*hint - PM instructions are in the post above mine;)

• 3 weeks later...

I don't check back hear often, but PM the guy that has them FTP'd. I tried to send you them, but I have each chapter saved separately on my computer, which is something like 20MB's, so were taking too long/ were too big to send. It would be easier to burn them onto a CD then mail them to you, which is something I could do for free. LMK via PM.

CK

• 2 weeks later...