Ultimate Subaru Message Board

co x-mas tree run

i was curiouse what happend here, we were all amped about it at the last meet and then the thread died, i call you all out, drkrazy, shawnw, tomsbrats, eyesore, turboxt, jerrydemoss, caboobaro, evreyone else come on

so what's the deal people

any one other than me want to do this

i was curiouse what happend here, we were all amped about it at the last meet and then the thread died, i call you all out, drkrazy, shawnw, tomsbrats, eyesore, turboxt, jerrydemoss, caboobaro, evreyone else come on

so what's the deal people

any one other than me want to do this

You could come and join the one we will probably have here in the Northwest. We always have a good time and plenty of fun in the snow. You'll probably go home with the best tree to be put up this year in Colorado if you do.

.....Although this year I will be there with my outback ....Let it snow!:banana:

I was thinking maybe a xmas tree run at Mt.Hood would be kewl too...

Hey I'm in if I'm not at a catastrophe.

But this guy is really in. Not only is he coming to Colorado from Oregon to join us for an x-mas tree run, he wants to do another one at mount hood. And would like us to join him.

:confused::confused::confused:

Hey Scooby you do realize that this is the Colorado run right? ;) Cool if you come down from the PNW just to go on a snow run with us Rocky Mountain guys...hell after all Subaru_dude came out here from TN just for a barb-a-que :D

That would be awesome ! My bad for not reading the thread right, I missed the " co-" ...now I feel like a *********************..:-\ abit of a drive for me and no vac. time left....

usually I would jump at a ride. cross country is a trip but at this time I have/am towing a car from maryland down to virigina. try to pull another car back from florida back to ny. all this and still help pay for a ticket from Hawaii for g/daughter

used two weekends, one in hospital and next one with family.

if I were coming my first stop in ohio and I'm almost there. something like this would have to be during a vacation. atleast a week long. I would not be able to drive as hard as I would like either. what with having to drive it home also.

some fun driving always gets me out and about. post some pictures if you would. safe driving and enjoy the snow. Daniel