Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New lights for the Brat

1maBrat

An (old) new set of lights for some "Off roading " fun.

:banana: Not yet hooked up but all funtional. This is the newer of the 2 that I picked up. A perfect fit in width and abit lower than the rollbar. Will raise the light bar so they can be seen from the rear as well. More updates to come as we progress.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/misc.php?action=showalbums

Should be good for a laugh to see the reactions as everyone scatters *EG* :headbang:

I dont know about up there but down here you can get in major trouble for less than that for "impersonating a police officer." friend of mine got nailed for painting his front running lights blue on his cadilac and having a spotlight on the a pillar.

Looks cool though

I'd get some covers on those lights for driving around on the street.

I dont know about up there but down here you can get in major trouble for less than that for "impersonating a police officer." friend of mine got nailed for painting his front running lights blue on his cadilac and having a spotlight on the a pillar.

Looks cool though

I'd get some covers on those lights for driving around on the street.

Oh Yes definately will have covers, :grin: law is same here and will not be on the brat in street mode, these lights are only in Off road mode.... :banana: this is only in fun with the gang.

:cool:

Oh Yes definately will have covers, :grin: law is same here and will not be on the brat in street mode, these lights are only in Off road mode.... :banana: this is only in fun with the gang.

:cool:

COOL... I've always wanted a set of lights similar, cept the kind that can be hidden behind the front grill... so I can have some fun with all the *********************s that think they're better than my ea81 on the highway at night :-D