Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Went Wheelin' Today!!!!! (pics)

TurboXT

Hey guys and Girls! How is it going?

After finishing my 82' GL wagon I decided to take it on a nice little jeep trail! Jeffast came along in his chevy Flamer-uh Blazer and both cars did decent! I think the subie did better though. (sorry jeff not being mean) We got pretty far up the trail, and stopped. well we wondered off to look at the trail and I locked the key's in my car. DOH! got it open by hitting the door. ????? Anyways, we got up pretty far after that but my tranny started whining, and I kinda wussed out so we turned around only to follow 3 jeeps that were going 3mph (GAY!!!) But it does really good off road!

Mods are:

BYB lift, 27" Kuhmo m/t's

MPFI EA82 from an XT (spider n/a)

new clutch, cone filter, yellow paint, stickers, and I cut the muffler off. lol

This little wagon moves great! :brow:

Jeff will post more pics and a few videos of me showing off for some jeep guys. lol

SubaruOR2.jpg

SubaruOR.jpg

Rick:banana:

:lol: i love the pic of the keys... :lol: dont tell anyone (haha) older toyota keys work on subarus. i dont think anyone will use that info for bad use.

Odd... which toy where the keys for? I have 2 keys one for an 85 2wd pickup and 1 for an 80 4x4 and they are both too big... A nicely worn nissan truck key works perfect in older ea81 locks however. I use my nissan key in all 3 of my subarus, yet I cant use the subaru keys themselves in a differant subaru which is kinda weird lol.

I like you're wagon, its pretty sharp.

:slobber::slobber::slobber:XT6:slobber::slobber::slobber:

I wonder how much it would cost to import one, didn't get 'em here.

Need a no fear additude to offroading a old Subie huh?

Thanks!

Yeah if you watch that last vid you'll notice that I'm driving Ricks wagon... not only did I go up that crest 3 times, but I backed the yellow one down it once.:banana: I figured if I rolled it, hey... it wasn't my car:grin:

cuz I'd hate to roll my pretty wagon