Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hatch Patrol's 6th? annual X-mas Tree Run to Greenwater !!UPDATE!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I'm bringing the Legacy again since I don't have snow tires for the GL

Is there anyone else from around PDX going? We should discuss some kind of a convoy.

If you'd prefer to bring the GL I do have a full set of 13" studded tires I was going to put up on the board for sale. I will make you an unrefusable deal for them. And they're are on wheels. Call it the get even deal for the show!!

If you'd prefer to bring the GL I do have a full set of 13" studded tires I was going to put up on the board for sale. I will make you an unrefusable deal for them. And they're are on wheels. Call it the get even deal for the show!!

Sound good, I'll pick them up regardless of which Sub I bring.

Well, I haven't really made a committment yet, but it looks like I won't be making it, we never get a tree, I just come for the get together. With the wife feeling better, there are plenty of things around here that were put on hold that need to get done to keep me busy all weekend. Have fun and play safe.

Corky

I'm still in guys. I'll be riding up with scoobyclimbs in his outback. Afterward, i'm planning on heading to the ORV park to see some of my other friends. If anyone is going there, i'll just ride with you.

Also bringing 4 FRS radios if anyone doesn't have any.

Seeya tomorrow at 9:30am

Bryan

Well, I'm not able to make it. Stupid mobilehome plumbing:mad:

Sprung a leak at the waterheater and finding fittings that work with this crappy PVC stuff is a PITA.

Anyway, Qman might be driving my Hatch up today, his rigs arent ready yet.

So I'm there in spirit:burnout:

Hold your Subies Todd. I'll be posting a photo/story of the trip tomorrow. Just got back from Medford for a job interview. (I was the one at Black Diamond restaurant before Subiefest sitting across from you eating a big Waffle) came and talked to you a little bit.

Got some sweet pics.. Stay tuned..

Bryan

December 2, 2006 – Enumclaw, Washington

It all started at around 4:30am, Saturday morning. I had to be at exit 290 near Bed Bath & Beyond in Tigard, Oregon at 6:00am. Arriving about 20 minutes late, I had my stuff loaded in Scoobyclimbs (outbackwbeer) Gregg’s 2003 Mystic Blue Wagon Outback with his son Cartsten.

Due to my low funds in money, I carpooled with him to the Christmas Tree Run on Mt. Rainier and later that day was dropped off in Tacoma and picked up by my good friend Ananda from Eugene.

To get on with this story, we arrived on time at the McDonalds in Enumclaw at 9:30am. We checked out each other’s cars especially Hantz’s (sp) new 88’? Turbo Brat. I’ll have to admit it was real fun riding in the back seat while taking video/pictures.

Few others arrived in the McDs parking lot including:

Zapar (Eric with the Toyota and 96 OBS)

Eric’s neighbor Hanz in his Brat,

Craig (GLCraigGT )

Noah (NoahDL88)

Amanda (06 Outback)

Ken (Qman in Todd’s car)

And a few others that ended up on the mountain…

Carsten and the Brat

100_9489.jpg

Hanz and forgot your name :P

100_9490.jpg

Gregg and the others

100_9491.jpg

The Outback

100_9492.jpg

Awww..

100_9493.jpg

Ken in the hatch

100_9506.jpg

Noah

100_9507.jpg

Spectacular shot of Gregg’s car in the air! Really was surprised how it turned out

100_9508.jpg

And down…

100_9509.jpg

Before heading up even farther on the mountain

100_9510.jpg

In the back of the Brat taking a video and picture

100_9512.jpg

Scoobyclimbs behind us

100_9513.jpg

100_9515.jpg

100_9518.jpg

Stopping to lower tire pressure