Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ER27 INTO 77 brat

1maBrat

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

As most regulars here know,this project has been going for a while now,and the work is slow as i own my own company and it takes most of my time.

Well here is my latest problem.I can turn a wrench as well as the best of them, but i know nothing about electrical wiring.So here goes ,i need to piggyback the er wiring onto the original wiring harness,i have all the wire from the xt6 and all relays and puters ,so i am looking for some type of diagram to show me what i need .:mad:

Thanks

1mabrat

Dale

Its been a lot of cutting and busted knuckles but i got it all to fit,have to do some custom fabbing yet for the rad but i have great and never done plans for that.I am putting together a so called "Brag Book"as i go and will post it when its all in and running.:headbang:

Thanks

1mabrat

Dale:banana:

Sounds like fun... im thinking of doing a Ej25 swap also...... when i get money that is.... :slobber: :slobber:

Ive heard of the 6 swap into a brat before... it was a lot of Custom work... But it turned out preety nice!!! Sorry but i cant remember where i saw it... It was before i even owned a roo... and my Bro in law got his RS... we were looking under google images for brat.... yeah... good luck with the search :grin:

With any fuel system swap, the first step is to find a factory service manual, a haynes manual, and a chilton's manual for both the donor vehicle and the engine recipient. I've done an EA82 SPFI swap and an EJ22 swap that way, and between all the books, I figured it out without much trouble. Basically, you're just replicating the setup that was in the donor car.