Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Finally got the OBS lifted!

ezapar

wait

Wasnt it already lifted?

Details, cause I'm planning on gaining a couple inches soon on my EJ.

It was. Zap was using taller springs and the such, but it has an actual KIT now. From PK/BYB at ozified.com.

Looks good zap, its about time eh?:):clap:

EDIT: Just saw on the site after I sent the email they dont have forester or legacy lifts. I guess Zap adapted one? Sigh.

I think its a prototype, Zap has the first one. Just start saving your money and by the time you know it, they'll be available.:)

Already got the money saved and its burning a hole in my pocket. :grin:

That's what I wanted to hear! I'm hoping the guy who said he wanted to get into selling ej lifts will see this thread and consider it motivation to come out of mothballs. :brow: (Has it been two months yet?)

I put the tires on it and dropped the jack. That's how it was sitting, so I took a picture.

Sorry to fool you guys, but I promise the next thread you see like this from me will be for real. ;)

(late happy april fools day or something)

That's what I wanted to hear! I'm hoping the guy who said he wanted to get into selling ej lifts will see this thread and consider it motivation to come out of mothballs. :brow: (Has it been two months yet?)

I put the tires on it and dropped the jack. That's how it was sitting, so I took a picture.

Sorry to fool you guys, but I promise the next thread you see like this from me will be for real. ;)

(late happy april fools day or something)

I think I'm going to get my wrist rocket, and a bag of raquet balls, and come pay you a visit :brow:

btw...do I see a rear sway bar on that thing? I definately see endlinks......

I think I'm going to get my wrist rocket, and a bag of raquet balls, and come pay you a visit :brow:

btw...do I see a rear sway bar on that thing? I definately see endlinks......

If you make the trip out to WA, I'll stand still and let you hit me a couple of times with raquet balls. lol

Yeah, it came with the spaggetti string 13mm, I added a 20. I handles remarkabley well with the stiff struts and the 225 series tires. Surprises people all the time.

86ruguy Zap...you should have left it alone longer!

;)

EZ,

I'll give ya a call this week... for both the 4/3 bolts and the EJ lift (so close).

(I have taken time off cause the "thrill is gone" (BB King)) - BUT - and it's a big butt - I now have a few Subes - two of 'em turbos too - wheeeeee - I am getting back in the schwing! r/ PK

• 2 weeks later...