Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
ezapar

Finally got the OBS lifted!

Is that positive camber I see on the front wheels? Can't you adjust that on later model subies? Or is it at the limit of adjustment?

Looks great!

wait

Wasnt it already lifted?

Details, cause I'm planning on gaining a couple inches soon on my EJ.

It was. Zap was using taller springs and the such, but it has an actual KIT now. From PK/BYB at ozified.com.

Looks good zap, its about time eh?:):clap:

Thats one of the few people I havent emailed about my lift. I'll check into it.

Zaps looks great.

EDIT: Just saw on the site after I sent the email they dont have forester or legacy lifts. I guess Zap adapted one? Sigh.

EDIT: Just saw on the site after I sent the email they dont have forester or legacy lifts. I guess Zap adapted one? Sigh.

I think its a prototype, Zap has the first one. Just start saving your money and by the time you know it, they'll be available.:)

Already got the money saved and its burning a hole in my pocket. :grin:

That's what I wanted to hear! I'm hoping the guy who said he wanted to get into selling ej lifts will see this thread and consider it motivation to come out of mothballs. :brow: (Has it been two months yet?)

I put the tires on it and dropped the jack. That's how it was sitting, so I took a picture.

Sorry to fool you guys, but I promise the next thread you see like this from me will be for real. ;)

(late happy april fools day or something)

That's what I wanted to hear! I'm hoping the guy who said he wanted to get into selling ej lifts will see this thread and consider it motivation to come out of mothballs. :brow: (Has it been two months yet?)

I put the tires on it and dropped the jack. That's how it was sitting, so I took a picture.

Sorry to fool you guys, but I promise the next thread you see like this from me will be for real. ;)

(late happy april fools day or something)

I think I'm going to get my wrist rocket, and a bag of raquet balls, and come pay you a visit :brow:

btw...do I see a rear sway bar on that thing? I definately see endlinks......

I think I'm going to get my wrist rocket, and a bag of raquet balls, and come pay you a visit :brow:

btw...do I see a rear sway bar on that thing? I definately see endlinks......

If you make the trip out to WA, I'll stand still and let you hit me a couple of times with raquet balls. lol

Yeah, it came with the spaggetti string 13mm, I added a 20. I handles remarkabley well with the stiff struts and the 225 series tires. Surprises people all the time.

86ruguy Zap...you should have left it alone longer!

;)

EZ,

I'll give ya a call this week... for both the 4/3 bolts and the EJ lift (so close).

(I have taken time off cause the "thrill is gone" (BB King)) - BUT - and it's a big butt - I now have a few Subes - two of 'em turbos too - wheeeeee - I am getting back in the schwing! r/ PK