Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WA: subaru BRAT work, possible motor swap.

Ok,

So i have this BRAT, in great shape, just needs a motor.

I am thinking about a EJ22 conversion, in fact i just bought the adapter kit for it the other day (motor to tranny adapter).

The kind man who offered to help me earlier ran in to some Real Life issues and is now unable.

My life right now:

a)Home repairs and remodel

b)x girlfriend moving out

c) lots of military work

d) ski season

I seriously dont have time to get this brat back up and running, however iwant to use it as my ski vehicle (other car is a too pretty, and too low WRX... i know, the irony of owning a subaru that you dont want to take in the snow.... yes, i am a *********.).

I live in Oak Harbor washington. And currently i have more money than time (a rare instance for me). Is there anyone in the local area who would like to take over this project, to get the car up and running for me and make a fair paycheck in the process?

The gentleman who was helping me (and still is from a advisor standpoint) has a motor (ej22), I just right now, would honestly like to throw this *************** on a trailer and have someone else worry about it. I know it does not look good to say that, but i am swamped right now.

Anyone out there interested?

I am looking for quality, reliability, and fast work.

price for the work is negociable, the faster you get this running, the more i pay you.

Erik

Erik, I got your PM and forgot to reply, Sorry!

I am still up for it. I'll give you a call this weekend. Are you gonna come to Subyfest? If so, we can discuss things then as well.

Ken

i am a Navy reservest now (lawl) and i get to work this weekend.

so sadly, no.

If you are good to go, i will give you a call this weekend, or next week. i can have this heap sitting in your driveway as soon as next wed!!!!! "que dramatic music!"