Ultimate Subaru Message Board

OK who was the guy in bellingham doing donuts...

I just saw on king 5 news at about 11:15pm a guy doing donuts caught on camera lol in a parking lot. They where like not everyone is panicing this guy seems to be having fun doing a few donuts in this parking lot HAHA.

I confess... I was doing the same thing in seattle. I tested out the rally car with the rally tires in the snow. It did ok... I had trouble going up moderate hills though, i couldn't... It was pretty fun drifting around the icy snowy roads. Then I went home and grabbed my dads 81 4x4 wagon to do a lil comparing. And holy crap. Its like the difference of fwd and awd. It went around corners great on power! I was compression braking it without sliding around at all and slowing down pretty damn fast. Then I went up an even steeper hill then I tried in the rally car and made it up without problems. These sleders looked at me like WTF!? Then I went around the block and started up the same hill decided to try and stop, to see if I could get going again. Yaaa that wasn't gonna happen. I ended up not being able to stop sliding backwards. So I turned into a driveway and turned around. put it in 1st gear low and slowed way down. Threw it in reverse and backed up the hill in 4 high with an audience cheering for me haha. Almost didn't make it to the top cause i shifted from 4 high to 4 low back to 4 high. It was a lot of fun. Hope someone enjoyed my bad grammer story. Its late i'm going to bed. Heres some pics.

PICT0007-1.jpg

PICT0005-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...