Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Walker Valley January 2007 Trip NW WA SJR

Scott in Bellingham

Rollie and I are planning the first trip for the new year, last time out we had a blast, It will be 1 year since my first time out to Walker Valley , learned alot since then , Im much easier on my clutch now ,

Heres the details so far

Walker valley trip Saturday January 27 2007

meet at Bellingham Sunset Shell Station Leave at 8:44 , if no Bellingham response this will be a drive threw for me ,

drive threw Mt. Vernon McDonalds around 9:45 for breakfast ( get the Big breakfast),this would be a good place to meet if you dont know where the ORV park is,

Meet at Northwest parking lot Walker Valley ORV park at 10:00 , this will be a all day Saturday event , will stop for dinner @ Mt vernon on the way home , its a family resturant with good food , dont recall the name

monitering channel 2 on the CB ,

required vehicle setup:

good offroad tires

lifted

welded diff or electric winch, or excelent retreavale equiptment

CB radio

if you would like to be part of the fun but your cars not up to it there should be room for a few riders , meet up anyway

my car is a white EA82 with 4" lift, 27" Swampers, welded diff with a winch and CB

Rollies car EA82 6" lift 27" Swampers , Welded Diff

should be a fun day, will go any weather bring a lunch , camera and a few stories to share :cool:

if you would like to go leave a post here with a little discription and or picture or your machine/self

Scott

Dsc03858.jpg

pic last time out

I am going to try to make this one., so far I've never ben able to make it out with any of you guys but I may be available. I definatly wont have a sub to take out though. There is a slight chance my Jeep could be back together by then. If not, and most likely, I'd love to ride along. I used to run Walker in my jeep all the time as it was literally my back yard!

Any way, I think I will plan on trying to get a ride with one of you.

I am going to try to make this one., so far I've never ben able to make it out with any of you guys but I may be available. I definatly wont have a sub to take out though. There is a slight chance my Jeep could be back together by then. If not, and most likely, I'd love to ride along. I used to run Walker in my jeep all the time as it was literally my back yard!

Any way, I think I will plan on trying to get a ride with one of you.

sounds good

It looks like a fun place by your videos. i've been wanting to come up there and go wheeling with you guys for awhile now and i would try and make it up there if it was on a sunday. But they won't let us take saturdays off this time of year unless you have a relative dieing or some kind of really good reason and fourwheeling isn't that good of a reason to them. no sense of humor i guess.

i don't get out with fellow subaru much. i usually go with people that i've met that work at other store and they all have heavyduty rigs, i.e. yotas, sammies, jeeps, chevys(that are built and usually trailered) and what ever else ends up coming, the ones mentioned go on a regular basis.

so far it looks like

Me

Ro\\ie

and Dylan

have committed

The origninal owner of the Red Beast #2 might be able to make it with his samurai, if he can figure out a way to trailer it up here... I'm trying to get him to come so he can see what his old beater can do now!:headbang:

I'm in. I have some new tires, and have some wheels lined up. I plan on making it out to subaru night the wednesday before the trip and possibly mount them up...? As far as I know, Ky is coming with Brewtus as well.

Dylan bring those rims over Saturday lets get them mounted , lets not wait till the last minute :eek: