Ultimate Subaru Message Board

RENO/ NV meet at my place!!!!

Rats..I'll be at sis's place in Yuba City=(yecch) celebrating my parents' 66th wedding anniversary:clap:.

Too bad, I need some brief wrenchin' help, and we're way overdue for meet/wheelin' trip:( .

The day before (Saturday the 16th), I'm wide open.

well....if u guys want to do it this weekend on sunday we can definatly do that...i didnt think that would be good cuz of short notice.....i try to keep it sunday cuz thats the only day jeremy and amanda can have off unless they play hookey:grin: ...ur call.....i could probbably use help sooner:mad: :confused::clap:;)

hey i could really use some help on a couple of things on my wagon if you guys wouldnt mind my stoppin by whenever you get together. Where you guys wheel will i need a moded rig, or can i make it bare bones??

depends....yeah u could do a lot of stufff stock if you dont mind a little skiddid and scrapin:banana:looks like a lot of wheelin now is gonna be snow runs

hey i could really use some help on a couple of things on my wagon if you guys wouldnt mind my stoppin by whenever you get together. Where you guys wheel will i need a moded rig, or can i make it bare bones??

I have a stock unlifted wagon, 13" wheels and all. There's only been a couple (or very few) times where I couldn't keep up with the lifted guys. A few scrapes (nothing major) along the way, but just as fun.

We ARE due for some kind of run, snow is good. Dog Valley anyone? :grin:

Soobs do great stock. The only time lifted rigs come in handy is when rock crawling or deep snow with ruts so you dont high center. I used to drive a stock rig.... but now that it's lifted I will never go back. It will go so many places now without trouble or scraping the floor board!

Got some snow here last night. Almost died driving home because of the ICE under the snow. Good thing I had my soob as I passed multiple trrucks and SUV's flipped over on there side!

Jeremy

alrighty, well thanks for the ok to come along. I'd love to get my wagon lifted, but im just waiting for a used lift to come up for sale as i cant afford a new one, then i suppose i'll be able to keep up a little better, though i certainly dont mind the occasional rock to the floow boards now and then!!:banana:

dave, the meet has to be somewhere closer to me sooo i can drive:clap: idont even have plates on it:) ...jeremey, it was freaking insane last night huh? i was up snowboarding and it took us almost 3 hours to get from mt. rose to wingfield springs:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ok well i havent heard from anybody on whats goin on....its almost after the holidays so maybe people will think harder on what they want to do:grin: let me know guys i want to go wheelin:burnout:

Sorry D, working 2 jobs and having 0 days off its kinda hard to find time to play these days. But I hope to free up a little in February. :dead: