Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru STI ATV

rverdoold

Good lord, give the poor driver a break!

With ~300 hp (assuming it's a 2.5L) that thing must be damn squirrely once you get into it, even with AWD. I've got to imagine he's going easy on it in the vid. Me, I wouldn't even entertain the thought of getting onto something with that much power and no metal around me. Now, put that engine in a car and it's a whole different ballgame... :-p

i know that this STIATV is crazy looking, but i want to see this thing in action, none of this onroad bull-oni, i want to see DIRT!

EDIT: the video on the site is a long video, with a little bit of grass action which pleases me a little bit

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks like fun but not for cage drivers. They say NASCAR guys think GP Guys are crazy and GP guys think NASCAR guys are nutz. To each his own, But I agree give it to someone not aware of pain and deah and lets see what that thing will do on the 1/4!!!

why dont we just agree that they are both nuts :clap:

nipper

I still reckon your safer off in a F1 car then in a road car. Just think about how many people die pre race mile and practice mile, hell even test mile in a F1 car vs on road drive deaths... But thats another subject.