Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Ok, so I have 2 RX's again...

WJM

That means its time for double the headaches!

Soon I'll have a 3rd one...as soon as I get time to go an GET it from NC...

Here's the plan..

my 87 will stay on course for the AEM/16G/Meth/etc etc...:burnout:

The 88...actually this one I owned before...before me it was pleadies's...then i sold it to JWX, and now I have it again...

it will be the full time MegaSquirt machine. :brow:

The other 87...if I ever get it...will be the Girlfreind's play toy so she doesnt break her WRX anymore. :clap:

According to everyone and their brother's sister's aunt's freind who has a 5th cousin....batch fire works just fine. So....I'll give it another shot...and if not, the MS can do BANK fire....meaing I can fire the 1-3 side independently of the 2-4 side...so, I'll give it another round. This time, since I'll have 4 other cars to choose from on a daily basis...I'll REALLY give it a go. :banana:

true, true. granted, my car is a mess under the dash. but when i get new engine built, im stripping the car and re doing everything.

what did it take to make it plug and play? i am thinking that i should be up and running by spring if im lucky. i guess i need to start saving.