Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Any one have any pictures of lowered EA82's?

• 1 month later...

I have a 1990 subaru loyale turbo wagon and I been wanting to lower it since I got the car, what springs do you guys use exactly, im not looking to spend alot I want on the cheap side, I really the silver ^ one with the chrome liped rims, what are you running and what are those rims thank you

I have a 1990 subaru loyale turbo wagon and I been wanting to lower it since I got the car, what springs do you guys use exactly, im not looking to spend alot I want on the cheap side, I really the silver ^ one with the chrome liped rims, what are you running and what are those rims thank you

Those are stock EA82 struts w/ Ebay Honda Civic coiloversleeves, $20-30, works fine, the ride is bouncy though...

Just need to read....

And it looks like I havent updated here either.

Newcoilovers1a.jpg

Its really not all that low either, the tires just fill the space well.

hmm...didnt really get any good pictures of it but here is my 81 brat lowered in the front only...actually looked pretty good, and the 195 series tires tucked perfectly in the fenders on the 14 inch pugs. put it back up to stock height last month because the cattle pusher bumper scraped on EVERYTHING. :-\

CAR-4.jpg

I can finally add my RX to this thread :grin:

17x8 Rota Boost 48mm offset

215/45/17 Federal Tires

Megan Coilovers in the front from a 00 2.5RS

Rear stock EA82 Struts with Eibach 8" 250LB springs Going to switch to a 200LB spring, These are bouncy

Rolled Rear fenders

5mm spacer in the rear

Rear is XT6 Hubs and backing plate, Front is 91 Legacy AWD knuckles,hubs and axles with 05 WRX brakes

rx1-1.jpg

rx3-1.jpg

rx4-1.jpg

Edited by 2K4 STI

• 1 year later...
Salmon, what wheels do you have on the back? I can see they are re-drills...

They look nice and fill out the fenders.

I'll have to look into one of these air dams as well, looks sharp. :D

They fill out the fender real nice :burnout: A friend gave them to me, they were sitting on his early nineties Mitsubishi L200, but I don't know if they were the original wheels.

Didn't think I would start a new trend with the 740 lip:brow:

Work in progress:-p

IMAG0232.jpgIMAG0236.jpg

IMAG0231.jpg

When I posted, I didn't notice that the thread was about EA82s. I'll keep the pictures if thread starter don't mind.

That stance is just awesome. How did you achieve that? What are you running for axles in the front? Lastly what's the wheel and tire size? That thing just looks mean.

Cheers,

Matt

Beautiful EA82 Brat!

As Far as I Know, only the Very Late ('93 ~ '94) Brats came Factory with the EA82 engine for the Latin American "Oddball" Market ... also  I Read long time Ago that People in Australia could ask to the Dealer to Buy New a Brat with an EA82 as an Special Option Back then...

Is that One of Those (I ask Because you Live in Australia) or is it an Engine Swap?

Kind Regards.

Edited by Loyale 2.7 Turbo