Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EA-EJ convertion Fuel line hookup question

yegoshin

Ok so I am trying to figure out the fuel line routing and am a bit lost. Here are a couple of pictures of what I am talking about:

IMG_9445.JPG

and

IMG_9446.JPG

So in the 1st picture on the right side of the intake manifold there are 3 pipes that need to be hooked up. I understand that 1 of them is (from the carcoal canister thats not in the picture but would be in the lower left corner) the vapor pipe that goes to the fuel tank and that is in the second picture that black hose just above the brake fluid reservoir cap.

But I am a bit lost as to how hook up the other 2 pipes. One of them is the fuel line from the pump the other seems to be going back to the tank and should have a pressure regulator hooked up is the fuel filter looking thingy in the second picture the pressure regulator?

I am lost so if someone could spell it out for me that would be great!

Group of three on drivers side of manifold:

Top big pipe=fuel feed

lower left small pipe= tank vent

lower right big pipe= fuel return

Small pipes on passenger side front of manifold go to the carbon cannister.

Line should go straight from the fuel filter to the fuel feed. I wouldn't use that filter, I doubt it's rated for the PSI that the fuel injection runs on. The fuel regulator is on the end of the passenger's side fuel rail, it's a small silver can with a vacuum line coming out of it and a fuel hose hooked up to it.