Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My dad's Brighton has them, but non power.

My mom's Outback does not have them, but has power.

Were power folding mirrors available for the 95-99 legacy body?

I like folding mirrors bacause they hit trees less when you're in tight situations. I also like power mirrors.

Yes, there are power folding mirror, but they are JDM parts, and being setup for a right hand drive car they are difficult to adjust for left hand drive cars. I believe JHot Imports has a set on the eBay site right now. As for non-power folding mirrors, I would look at a Brighton model.

My dad's Brighton has them, but non power.

My mom's Outback does not have them, but has power.

Were power folding mirrors available for the 95-99 legacy body?

I like folding mirrors bacause they hit trees less when you're in tight situations. I also like power mirrors.

My 95 Legacy L "Outback" has power folder mirrors. They came in handy when I was living in NYC. You've got to fold the mirrors in when you're double parked on alternate side of the street parking days.

cheers,

matt

I should clarify that they were power mirrors and they were folding mirrors, not power-folding, if there was just a thing.

cheers,

Matt

Yes there are such things are power folding mirrors, I have them on my 96 Impreza, but they are JDM parts.