Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Bucky92

Rocky the Wedge is going away in a few days

.. I am shipping Rocky ( my XT6 ) off in a couple days...he isnt going far just about 15 minutes up the road...but a different friend of mine is taking him to start cutting and welding.I told him to take his time so in a couple weeks ,hopefully, he will be back..Getting him a new battery this weekend ..what cranking amps would you recommend for him. ( had to throw my Christmas gift on him today to get him started ..Tommy gots me a Jump pack). Wonder if Advance would take a tractor battery as a core so this one can go back to its rightful owner ( after tossing it on the charger for him)

What is Rocky going away for:confused:

...and 15 minutes is not that far away...

A core is a core is a core as far as I'm concerned.

What is Rocky going away for:confused:

...and 15 minutes is not that far away...

A core is a core is a core as far as I'm concerned.

I am sending him up the street for a couple weeks to have the floor rot fixed and exhaust work done...and a stalling problem looked into...and some clutch adjustments ...He is going to be my winter car this year while Bucky gets ALOT of front end work done..then in the spring I am hoping to either restore Rocky or find a good body bad motor and swap it all out.

I just get all funny when my "kids" have to go away even for a couple days..well...ones I get really attached too..and Bucky and Rocky I am very very attached to..

I just get all funny when my "kids" have to go away even for a couple days..well...ones I get really attached too..and Bucky and Rocky I am very very attached to..

Hummm...a Subaru person attached to a Subaru?

I know just what you mean.

That's the reason I built the buggy,

I couldn't part with my rusty Hatch after 20+ years.