Ultimate Subaru Message Board

PAP updates; Lynnwood & Tacoma

Not much new at Lynnwood, just a white '93 Legacy wagon.

Tacoma seems to have a lot of EA81, EA82 and Legacies around. I saw a bunch of Pug steelies but didn't get a good look at them. 4 Pug alloys (390's...sorry:mad: ). And bring your wading boots, lots of big deep puddles.

Not much new at Lynnwood, just a white '93 Legacy wagon.

Tacoma seems to have a lot of EA81, EA82 and Legacies around. I saw a bunch of Pug steelies but didn't get a good look at them. 4 Pug alloys (390's...sorry:mad: ). And bring your wading boots, lots of big deep puddles.

Don't suppose that Lego up in the 'Hood had a 3" under-stereo pocket, did it?

Tac PAP update.

Its dried out a little bit, tires still needed as stepping stones in certain rows:rolleyes:

But the biggie is..............

3 EA82 3 doors!

First time I ever seen 3 in the yard at the same time. 2 w/5spd D/R and one 2wd, no turbo's. One had the body kit but was missing a side skirt. There was a EA82T wagon there, still hade the turbo and rear discs, no LSD.

One was burgandy, one was white and the other was rattlecan black with lime green wheels:rolleyes:

I have to go back sometime soon to get a tail light, so if someone needs something, let me know.

Tac PAP update.

Its dried out a little bit, tires still needed as stepping stones in certain rows:rolleyes:

But the biggie is..............

3 EA82 3 doors!

First time I ever seen 3 in the yard at the same time. 2 w/5spd D/R and one 2wd, no turbo's. One had the body kit but was missing a side skirt. There was a EA82T wagon there, still hade the turbo and rear discs, no LSD.

One was burgandy, one was white and the other was rattlecan black with lime green wheels:rolleyes:

I have to go back sometime soon to get a tail light, so if someone needs something, let me know.

Only RX's got the side skirts, everything else was available on any 3 dr or Sedan.

Maybe it was one of those unbadged RX's. It did have the GL badge on the rear and no RX markings. Maybe they got the skirting off another car? Thats more likely.
One had the body kit but was missing a side skirt.
So, it was only missing one side skirt? Yes, it is possible that it was a dealer installed part or someone installed them at a later date. I have seen several 3drs with aero kits, but not side skirts.