Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Radius and camber modification...

Otherwise, the rest of it all is holding up really well. No sign of stress or anything. I still haven't finished the write up on it all, I'll have to get around to that.

:clap:

THATS what I like to hear. Its people like you, with initiative, and just good old fashioned stones, that REALLY make a car.. it takes the right car to make the man WANT to make it in the first place, but even with setbacks and mistakes, you are still pushing the envelope.

Are you going to go with an EA82 style knuckle assembly, or go back to an EA81 style axle? if the answer is obvious from earlier posts in this thread, please forgive me; I can't recall all that and I don't feel like perusing it again at the moment.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, do you ever leave this site? :lol:

I was thinking outside the square again.. Looking at other vehicles brakes.. Might fit some small jap truck brakes, biggest I can do with 14" wheels, and then I can have more fun with my shocker options. The rear will be the harder ones to change.

Man, do you ever leave this site? :lol:

I was thinking outside the square again.. Looking at other vehicles brakes.. Might fit some small jap truck brakes, biggest I can do with 14" wheels, and then I can have more fun with my shocker options. The rear will be the harder ones to change.

I don't leave the internet. My machine is on most of the time, and when I am home, yah... I check the forum fairly frequently.

In case y'all hadn't noticed, I like to talk. Besides, I have been kicking around alot of thoughts that needs to get wrote down.. think of my forum activity as a combination between socialization, (although I DO have plenty of friends whom I see regularly) entertainment, (I don;t watch a great deal of television) anti-depressant, (helping people makes you feel useful and validated) and good ol linguistical calisthenics. Eight years away from school and I found that my abilities with words were a bit lacking. I am honing them and getting set to start writing, with a vengeance. Philosophy to science phiction and everything in betwixt.

Plus, I love cars, and the last two years have made a major difference in my understanding of them; it has gone from being an interest to being a passion. Besides, I really like most of you people :grin:

Haha.. Wasn't meaning anything by saying that mate, no need to explain. I'm on the net a lot too, I've just been toning down my post activity as it was a bit much at like 4 - 5 a day. (although on my forum I post quite a bit, so maybe thats where I've turned to and theres no such thing as toning down for real?)

Anyway, next stop to the wreckers and I'll be investigating some different brake setups closer. I've been told by a couple of people I should just drop a live axle in the back... Sounds like fun, but I so like IRS on road. I think it handles better personally.