Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anyone do Rally X?

GoldDiggerRoo

Since my hatch is a total stripper from the factory, it seems like it was destined to be a racer. I've been looking for some Rally X events in the surrounding states but have yet to find any. Just wondering if anyone out there is running rally cross and have an tip or infoo on sanctioning bodies and the like.

100_1191.jpg

would you care to post a couple more pictures of your car?

Sure no problem, it's not all that pretty which is why I'd like to do some rally x with it, it runs great had has a s/r 4 speed. It seems the closest rallys going on are in NY. I guess I'll have to wait until spring and check for some closer events or just move out west.

100_1192.jpg

100_1189.jpg

100_1190.jpg

100_1188.jpg

I don't have any good interior shots since I got it and straightend it up, but I'll get some soon.

This thing doesn't even have a switch on the passenger side to make the dome light comek on when the door is open

I LOVE RALLYCROSS. it is awesome. its ...AWESOME!! and as close as i can get to rally...for now....

AND!!! my stock GL-10 (with a 274,000 tired turbo engine) beat 3 STi's and one WRX... well check it out for yourself!! with some pics! :)

(this was 10-21-06)

RallyXTimes.jpg

BwahaHA.jpg

Yay.jpg

RallyGL-10=22.jpg

I plan to RallyX my 86 XT Turbo 4WD w/ 5 speed this season. You can see my old rally car in my avatar. It was a 1975 Volvo 245 with a 2" lift, monotube shocks, turbo sway bars, and weight reduction down to about 2000lbs. It did fairly well...

just did my first rallyx event today. well snow/rallycross. got 2nd place in the Novice AWD class beating some STIs, a few WRX's a few 2.5rs a baja turbo. :headbang: and i think i had a top 5 time the fastes guy was in a late 90s legacy automatic :lol:

• 2 weeks later...