Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Show off your roos Mileage!

ok... I dont know if this has been done on the USMB before, but, I thought it would be kinda cool to see how many miles everyones roo has on it... I'll start... My blueroo has 253,002 on it!!!

I sure hope this takes...

1987 gl wagon 296,000 miles

Previous owner replaced motor with a used one at unknown mileage, because of a broken timing belt.

Well, my loyale had 151k on it when i got it. I put about 1k on it with the stock setup, then lifted it and put big tires on it. The odometer rolled onto 170k this week, so 170-152= 18k Tires are 30% oversized so 18x1.3=23.4k

So 152+23.4= 175.4k.

Those last 23.4k miles have been pretty brutal though, the origional engine was hydrolocked and bent a rod, the second engine burned 2 valves as well as a fair bit of oil, and the third engine is holding for now. Numerous welding patches on the body.

Mine of cars,

92 Legacy Wagon AWD has 259K miles. I bought it had 235k miles in May 2005. Legacy has unregistered due to license plate transfered to Honda. I am thinking Legacy able back to the road and get new license plate, later.

Old 89 DL Wagon 2WD has 201k miles. I got DL had 175K miles in June 2003. It's being part car due rust and rot.

My dad has 92 Loyale Wagon 4WD with push button has 143k miles for daily driver. also, He has 89 GL wagon 4wd with dual range has 201K miles and needs some work then get to inspection sticker.

My oldest sister had 91 Legacy Wagon AWD had 245k miles. She gave me for part car.

My older sister borrows her friend's 2006 Impreza sport wagon has 14k miles!:eek: She had dad's 92 Loyale and gave up with problem. So, She gave back to him.

Also, I have 91 Civic DX Hatch has 194.7k miles for daily driver.