Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Show off your roos Mileage!

• 1 year later...

1986GL 311,000 miles on the clock and still counting. Still original engine that's never been opened up. Uses one quart of oil/1800 miles. I don't change the oil....just the Frantz oil filter cartridge. Body still good. Purchased when it was 3 years old.

1986GL 163,000 miles. Unknown past.

Edited by Ginger48
Edit

I got 242,xxx out of a 90 Legacy LS with just normal things like timing belt changes and oil seal changes. It ran great even then. The only reason I sold it was because the sensors started going, making the check engine light come on, and CA won't smog a car with the light on. Had I had that car here in KS, I would have literally driven that car until the wheels fell off. Its wiring harness is now in a Subaru Vanagon.

I'm happy to say I got an 82 GLF recently with only 99,xxx for only $900!!!

85 brat, 287,000. after many northeast winters, lots of patches welded in,on and around. it is completly rotted. stripping it because it still runs great.restoring a 86 now for to use this drivetrain in. the new one 106,000. but wont use in winter.should have for many years. i do want one for ever!!!!

thats why i have 10 in my yard.:lol::grin::lol:

• 2 weeks later...