Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Show off your roos Mileage!

Mine had A/C, I think it was an option, I had the original receipt to the car, I cost a little under 14,000 in 97. No power window's, locks, cruse, trunk release, tach, passenger mirror, it didn't have anything! (mine had all of those except the cruse when I was done with it) it was also getting upward of 230,000 miles!!!!

for jokes here's what it looked like when i got it for $100

100_1388.jpg

Mine had A/C, I think it was an option, I had the original receipt to the car, I cost a little under 14,000 in 97. No power window's, locks, cruse, trunk release, tach, passenger mirror, it didn't have anything! (mine had all of those except the cruse when I was done with it) it was also getting upward of 230,000 miles!!!!

for jokes here's what it looked like when i got it for $100

100_1388.jpg

holy crap... and no passenger mirror? I never knew that that was an option..

holy crap... and no passenger mirror? I never knew that that was an option..

Yeah she was pretty rough hard to believe it's the same car! And even harder to belive you can make four door rear quarters fit :headbang: I guess thats what you get for having over 200k in VT!

• 1 month later...

:lol::lol::lol:

you guys ain't got nuttin on the Professor.

1.5 million -that's right. Every time these threads pop up I (now) wait a little then swing the hammer.

Yes, I've met the guy several times and I'm pretty sure one day he's going to call me out of the blue and ask me to take it. He's taught in such places as U of Mich. , Fla. , and more always commuting on the weekends. He'd get home and go right under the car and yank the oil drain plug.

Last time I was at his house he wanted a few hundred for it and to me it wasn't worth my time since I've kind of given up on the 80's cars.

Ciao!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

1987 GL Wagon/Dual range/AC/5spd

Runs great, daily driver, 224,000 miles.

And MINE helped solve the D.B. Cooper case!

Watch History Channel on Thursday, Jan 6 at 10PM/9 Central. I'll be the dorky-looking guy in the light blue shirt and dark blue tie. The show is 'Brad Meltzer's Decoded'.