Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Show off your roos Mileage!

164,600 on the '86 Brat,that sounds nice but the previous owner seemed to use it as a yard "truck". the bottom of the bed is all bowed in.

240,416 on my 81 ea81 wag. cracked block, dead for now:(

'65 Chevy truck 250 inline 400,000+

Love this thread!!!

I don't remember how many miles my little 96 Lego sedan had... on her 3rd day in my possession I rolled and totaled her! :eek: oops...

My 98 LegoWago read 229xxx when i sold it but when i bought it more than a year previously it read that too... :P speedo sensor was bad and i never could find one cheap... prev owners figured it had aprox 240k when i bought it and i put a few miles on it so i figure it prob had 260-265k when the timing finally went and it bent a valve, i sold it to a dear soul who could give it life again.

I'm currently car-less... but when I get my next Subie i'll update! :banana:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Current - 1991 Legacy Sedan = 365497 miles

my first car a 1984 Subaru GL Hatchback bought with 179000 miles sold it 4 years later with 469000 miles, for $50 more than I paid for it. I saw it still running down the freeway 5 years later, have to believe it hit the half million mark. That car owed me nothing.:grin:

72,000 miles per year!! :eek:

What were you doing all the time?

Did you drive nonstop? :grin:

72,000 miles per year!! :eek:

What were you doing all the time?

Did you drive nonstop? :grin:

Well one might say i was a skiing machine, in those 4 years more than 400 days of skiing, the ski patrol and lift operators went to the mountain less than I did. When I went to work it was delivering pizza or driving around, after all it was a Subaru.:grin:

• 2 weeks later...

Cool. Well mine hasnt moved an inch, but its getting close. I should make my self a thread called "how long can your Gl-10 move without catastrophically breaking something all of a sudden for no reason, with no indication of impending failure."

Cool. Well mine hasnt moved an inch, but its getting close. I should make my self a thread called "how long can your Gl-10 move without catastrophically breaking something all of a sudden for no reason, with no indication of impending failure."

I didn't have one problem with mine for a whole year. Until two weekends ago I broke the rear subframe...

This is a fun thread to read. I think I posted this before . 1084 gl has 310k and recently passed CA smog with flying colors.

Wrote to Subaru and sent pics when I hit 300K and they sent me a hat, coffee cup and some decals and reported that they have heard from some owners with over 650k on their subies.