Ultimate Subaru Message Board
beataru

Show off your roos Mileage!

The tranny has never been serviced, the engine has had new cam seals and timming belts but nothing else

Petefrankenwagen002_zpse2816633.jpg

• Like 1

And here you go, for anyone who thinks the EA82 is not a reliable motor, check out those numbers.

Petesubarured001_zpsdaa79603.jpg

ttgw.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

400,000 ! kilometres mind you! The original engine out of this beast is running elsewhere , clocking up 500,000 km total without more than a clean and new seals and pan gasket :)

• Like 1

97 impreza L wagon.

350xxx on the original motor(and headgaskets!)

Has survived daily abuse, the dragon(several times) and a session around CMP. I'm thoroughly impressed on this little 22

for some bizzare reason my 85 Brat shows 000,104 right now...I bought it last week and it had 000,092 on it...

Body, suspension, chassis: 266,666.6 miles

Transmission: 226,XXX miles

Engine (longblock): 121,XXX miles

2666666_zps4e19affe.jpg

IMG_20131106_190034_zpsf95db2ed.jpgThis is on my brother's 93 Impreza L. EJ18, FWD 5 speed.
All original. These are hundreds of thousands of miles of it being beaten, also. Very rough miles, usually carrying around an extra 1,000 lbs in gear and with a major front main seal leak for over 50,000 miles now. This car has been run with no oil, it's been run with transmission fluid in the crank-case, diesel engine NYC bus oil, all of the old oil out of my subarus, gear oil, etc. Any type of oil you name has pretty much probably been in the crank-case of this motor. And it purrs like a kitten. Truly incredible.

I see that this thread is still in the archives from the way-back days, so I'll resurrect it.

My Subies:

'05 OBXT - 169k

'05 FXT - 120k

'00 OBW - 200k

'97 OBW - 176k

'94 EJ22T TW - 169k

total Subaru mileage - 834k miles or so! It was well over a million total before I thinned the herd a bit...