Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northeast NATIONAL Meet Carlisle PA May 20th Register with our club,please!

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, with the way the boards been restructured over the past few months I totally missed out on this thread. So anyhow here's my story:

Three years ago I came out with what had to have been the first SOLD STi in the states to have been in a major accident and fixed. We played "Find where they cut and welded." Two years ago I didn't make it at all, partly because I lost faith in the board and life. Last year I was back in full effect with our Family Rally car that had a 2 week old coat of paint. 96 4 door Impreza with a modified 2002 WRX Drive Line. For those that came and saw the car, that was the last time you will ever see that car. It ran itself into some trees at STPR about a month later. Now we are here at the begining of 2007. We've spent the past frew months build Rally Car 2.0 Same configuration as the last car, just a new shell and slightly different cage design. Mid February will be the first test for the car. If it makes it out alive I'll start trying to see if I can come out to Carlisle. Money is tight for me right now with paying for a wedding and saving up for a house, but I'm sure I can find away to fit this in. I'll give an update in about a month.

Keith

You registered MY car?

No, the GLF I'm bringing has about 80K miles on it :)

(Andrew you just dont know how happy I am with this car!)

Ah, the memories...you have no idea how happy I am to be rid of that car (and not because of its various quirks).

what no justy????? I like that thing.

We'll see. I'm not too keen on driving the '75 that far, just because of the hills on I-81. The Justy may yet make it.

Ah, the memories...you have no idea how happy I am to be rid of that car (and not because of its various quirks).

quote]

LMAO..what are you saying...Rocky is possessed by some demon??? :lol: :lol: :lol: I have already found that out!!Thats what I love about him...he keeps me amused.

quote]

LMAO..what are you saying...Rocky is possessed by some demon??? :lol: :lol: :lol: I have already found that out!!Thats what I love about him...he keeps me amused.

I think Andrew is just jinxed. I drove the Brat for several months and 6k with no problems, he drives it for 20 min and it breaks down. Maybe I should wait and bring his Brat up to the show and then on home from there... don't think my gen 1 goodness is going to be ready in time.

Last year I was still putting my '88 hatch together.

This year it's all done and I'd love to go, but it's quite a long drive for me. Looks like the show is shaping up to be really great though so I'm seriously considering it.

I've got a lifted/swampered/EJ22 hatch I'd be bringing. I think some of the East Coast folks who may have never seen a lifted sube in person would get a kick out of it.

If I could hook up with anyone else in northern NY/New England and caravan down that would be cool too.

Last year I was still putting my '88 hatch together.

This year it's all done and I'd love to go, but it's quite a long drive for me. Looks like the show is shaping up to be really great though so I'm seriously considering it.

I've got a lifted/swampered/EJ22 hatch I'd be bringing. I think some of the East Coast folks who may have never seen a lifted sube in person would get a kick out of it.

If I could hook up with anyone else in northern NY/New England and caravan down that would be cool too.

What part of NY you going to be coming from..near Albany?

Take the shore route and caravan with the other vintage knuckleheads.

Does this mean you'll actually slow down to the coupe's speed (3AT remember:eek:) or should I start off a day early and the caravan can catch up to me?

Thanks for not registering my car.

Any time :grin:

LMAO..what are you saying...Rocky is possessed by some demon???

Oh, fine, moan and groan about the *one* thing I didn't tell you about the car! :rolleyes: Nah, the demon's fine, I actually got used to him after a while...

And Curt, we'll have to talk about that...sounds like a possibility.

I will join in with the CT caravan...if you guys can keep up with me ;):lol: :-p

Andrew..Like I said...I love the demons..specially the red glowing dash lights:grin: I am serious too...(Dave and melis are coming up probably this weekend with FSMs in hand to help debug all this plus I just bought some of my own FSMs)..You know I have a sence of humor..I own old Subarus..2 things you must have..tools on hand at all times and a sence of humor;)

THere's washing facilities about 100 feet from our tent!!! All cars are welcome to use it FREE.

Something I just found out last year.

Dirty isn't too bad,especially if you show up really muddy in a 4WD.:headbang: That'll show those Volvo XC wussies.:lol:

So 7 cars entered already,right?

And its not even February yet.:banana:

Add the usual suspects and we round up about a dozen and a half cars if those folks show up.Jon(2) Matt(2) Keith, Dave(2?) Melis, Nick ,Scranton brothers,upstate NY guys,maybe Neo,and a couple more Jersey people.

Any word on Scott S.?:confused: His kid ok,or what?

Got mine too.Thanks again,Andrew!

Connie -1

Paul -3

Andrew-3

CT tosses down the guantlet.:headbang: Gloves off,come on you punks.:grin:

Man,it would be cool if we got 25 without having to post at dealerships,etc. and getting the newbarus involved.:lol: After all,its a vintage show at heart.Never liked seeing new Saabs and Volvos there.

Got mine too.Thanks again,Andrew!

Connie -1

Paul -3

Andrew-3

CT tosses down the guantlet.:headbang: Gloves off,come on you punks.:grin:

Man,it would be cool if we got 25 without having to post at dealerships,etc. and getting the newbarus involved.:lol: After all,its a vintage show at heart.Never liked seeing new Saabs and Volvos there.

Paul..I have both Bucky and Rocky entered..so thats 8 cars and 1 campsight