Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Crushing Next Week

That's a '75-6 or Stage I '77 4WD wagon.Grill makes me think it's a '76

That blue center grill badge has my eye like a mockingbird's.4WheelDrive emblem looks worth of snagging,whole grill for that matter.

The grill works in Stage I Coupes!!! Looks entirely ***************in :headbang: gets my vote for coolest of the old grills.

I'd like that bumper too.Moss can stay with the car.:)

Thanks Mary!

yes and yes.

Those Bozos on the NAUSIAC board.....:Flame: dorks!!!!!!!!

Have you ever given them a half a chance??? At WBM I think the BRATs were a HUGE hit. Many of them LOVE the old cars as much as we do and quite frankly, I have a few really good friends over there that I really like. They have been to my home and I have been to their homes. Yeah, they have some downright awesome cars, but they have the same passion we do. Subarus. Money has nothing to do with it, it's respect and love of the brand, trust me on that. Lighten up Paul.

There is something very familiar about that soob.. even the color. To think of the first soob I ever saw, that is very close. The popularity was much more with the ea81 and newer, but no doubt a collectible.. I hope someone grabs it. Given the area its in, it would seem somebody would want it- here that would have been crushed, nostalgia and collecting history isn't much of a hobby.Save the old buggy! :grin:

LOL, ok the car is long gone by now.. thats not why I am replying to this..

That has got to be one of the BEST pictures of a f*&@ed up subaru I have ever seen. I mean... its all creepy like a subaru version of christine...

Seriously, you can just stare at this picture for hours thinking what kind of painstaking trip thru hell this poor old subaru went thru. I say put this pic in the next subaru calendar.

-Mike

LOL, ok the car is long gone by now.. thats not why I am replying to this..

That has got to be one of the BEST pictures of a f*&@ed up subaru I have ever seen. I mean... its all creepy like a subaru version of christine...

Seriously, you can just stare at this picture for hours thinking what kind of painstaking trip thru hell this poor old subaru went thru. I say put this pic in the next subaru calendar.

-Mike

Haha, thanks! The best part was that I took it on the fly as the yard I was at generally doesn't like pictures being taken of their stock.

It was pretty funny hearing them in the background when I called.Whoever answered had to put the phone down and take a few steps to yell out back,etc. You can hear them saying "Yeah,it was on the internet!!!",and "Subaru people" several times.

You would think that in this day and age we'd see EVERY yard set anything unusual aside for a few days and check the internet for clubs or activity to see if they can make more than scrap money from it.