Ultimate Subaru Message Board

B'Day party.......wheelin trip!!!!! (nevada guys, and anyone else)

alright i know our last wheeling trip didn't work but i would really like this to work....my b'day is jan 28th which is a sunday which would be awesome:headbang: ...i didnt really care that we couldnt go wheeling last time but,,...i really want to go wheelin this time. id like to make this work....if there is any schedule conflict let me know and we can set a different date. thanks guys D-:headbang:

I said I'll keep that day open! :confused:

oh sorry dude,..... hey dont feel like you have to come out here. if something comes up, or your tired from work, dont stress it. just take it easy and if you have nothing better to do we'll go wheelin. no worries dude

well by the sounds of it i guess its dave and jibs...yeah its still on.....do you have a subaru jb? and i dont quite know where we are gonna meet im gonna go look for a place to wheel tonight....what kinda wheeling you guys want to do?...... oh yeah and im tellin ya, if i dont fix that steering, it is gonna suck driving around....bring a full tank of gas and let me know what wheeling you guys want to do.

I can probably get away from things long enough to do some wheeling. Let me know when and where to meet and I'll do what I can to be there.

Stay tuned here, we're workin' on it. Probably be finalized Sunday morning:) .

Dalton: Snowy trails are appropriate for this time of year, Dog Valley area is always nice...

I also like and somewhat know Dog Valley. That's actually the one area that I had to chain up to get out...slid off the road near one of the campsites, lookout i think. Currently I'm trying to get things scheduled for Sunday rescheduled for Saturday, but if I know where you plan to go and you leave before I can get there I might be able to catch up. Are you guys thinking morning, afternoon, or evening?