Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Saw another Gen 1 Brat today!

So as I was driving around today I saw a new Gen 1 Brat. I was so excited, this thing was in primo shape except for a dented door, no rust at all. Silver with the stripe, quad headlight with what looked like vintage orange fog lights on top of the bumper, no bed seats. I've never seen this thing before, it's only the second gen 1 I've even seen in person that I didn't own. Honestly I doubt the guy knew what he had, he didn't even give my hatch a second glance. I fear that it'll be torn to bits in the next few years, that's what usually happens around here. Someone will stumble onto a mint car, have no idea what it is and proceed to drive it into the ground, saw a mint '68 GTX a guy got from his mother go that very way; passed it going down the road one day with a ladder sticking out the side window....

Anyway, I was so excited, I had to share with someone, you guys are the only one who would understand.

Theres a 1st Gen Brat parked in front of some1s hous, next to a beat up corsica and van, all three not moving since iv noticed them. It has extremly oxidised Oranage paint, a white topper, and seemed to be in ok shape, 4WD too. Theres also a 1st gen brat running around thats silver, with those aftermarket Mag wheels they had back then, abit rusty but its alright.