Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Did you tell the guy you delivered the car to that story? Or did you say "Nope, no problems at all. Ran like a champ."

hahahahahahahahaha i just pictured the face you'd try NOT to make when you would say "nope! ran like a champ!"

hahahah oh man thats good, i needed that :)

Did you tell the guy you delivered the car to that story? Or did you say "Nope, no problems at all. Ran like a champ."

Yep, I told him the story. The crank pulley had some pretty serious road rash and I'm sure he would have wondered how the heck that happened. Anyway, anybody brave enough to buy a car _I _screwed together wouldn't flinch at such a trifling little problem! He got another 4 years out of the car, spent just about NADA on it and then SOLD it.

Nathan

• 3 weeks later...

wanted to bump incase people hadn't read....

I think i will ALWAYS be a subarudude.:banana:

p.s.. the wagon just made a 1700 mile trip AGAIN to washington from san francisco with not so much as a hiccup...

.....and thats with the 4 hours of traffic coming back into california over the mountains... all the VW's and BMW's and all sorts of W's were overheating....mine NEVER budged below half. I <3 my EJ22T (and EA82T!)