Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hatch is mostly restored!

Ive been working on getting the hatch back to par for a few months and i think its looking pretty good now! Just wanted to post some pics up of the progress. thanks to those of you that helped me out with parts! i think its time i start working on the lift kit now :headbang:

haunt01.jpg

haunt02.jpg

Edit:

Big thanks to ninjaben for helping me with the facelift!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DRRRRROOOOOOOLLLLLL. Wow that looks like a new car. I love the second pic where you can see the reflection of the light on the hood. I'm probably a bit weird around here cause i only have a 2wd and dont go wheeling but i love the stance that it has right now. It got a sorta rally car stance to it.

EDIT: shouldnt this be in the older generation of subarus not historic :)

Dain']Lift it??? leave that pretty thing on the ground... you'll probably just end up trashing it otherwize

yeah thats what people like to tell me, but thats the interest i had in picking one up! i doubt im really gonna beat on it though.

thats in great shape, looks nice. the reward : priceless!

I fix my own too, even after previous owners call them junk. Alot of patience into things taken for granted. Looks great! like the red.:)

this hatch is not junk, and never has been considered that. the previous owner took better care of this car than anyone i have ever met. every single little tiny itty bitty teeny weeny detail is pretty much cherry.:slobber: he even replaced all of the hoses in the engine compartment with brand new, higher grade hose. with the way that he took care of this car, im suprised he sold it, especially for 500 bucks:confused: ... it did need alot of help from a small accident up front, but.....

ninjaben43:headbang: