Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Auto Show 2007

I just got back from the Auto Show at the PortlandConvention Center and it was awesome. There was a bad azz Impreza there, it didn't look like it was set up for rally racing. It was so low to the ground that a pebble would have taken out the splitter. Here are a few photos for you to enjoy if you can make it to see it in person.

car3ic7.jpg

car2ve6.jpg

car1nz7.jpg

more photos of other cars at: http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showgallery.php?ppuser=11629&cat=500

red x's suck

and the 4 bolt pattern someone mentioned is what the SWRT is using anymore and I forget what size pattern they used

red x's? are you talking bout the tailights on the jeep hurricane? yeah their kinda weird.

and that bolt pattern is odd, it would be nice to find out what size it is though. it looks darn close to the 4x140. if it is or was an SWRT standard size then it would prob be online somewhere in a rule book.

It did look like there was some wear and tear on the lower front end. So I think it was used for something.

When I was there they opened the hood, and on the firewall it had a engraved plate that said "NOT FOR MOTORSPORT USE", so I'm guessing it's just a show car they built to show off, not use (We all know how thrashed rally cars get lol)